Personal Profile Analysis
What is PPA?
PPA is a behavioural profile that provides an accurate insight into how people behave at work. It provides the real answers to questions such as:
- What are this person’s strengths?
- Is our business playing to this person’s strengths?
- Which limitations will impact on their ability to be successful?
- Will this person be successful in a role that is technical, quality or standards focused?
- Does this person drive for results?
- Can this person work with and through people?
- Will this person excel in a service, support or specialist role?
How can PPA help you?
- RECRUIT – PPA will help you to reduce the cost and risk of recruitment and speed up your process.
- RETAIN – PPA will help you to reduce staff turnover by identifying what motivates and engages your staff.
- DEVELOP – PPA will help you to know precisely where to invest your learning and development budget to achieve the maximum impact on your business.
- MANAGE – PPA will help your managers spend less time managing poor performers and more time motivating top performers by ensuring they are working on the behavioural issues that will bring the biggest benefit to the business.
What you get:
- How a person prefers to behave at work and the characteristics they will demonstrate
- Any frustrations the person has in their current job
- How or whether a person is modifying their behaviour in their current role
- Their behaviour under pressure
- Their strengths, limitations and value to the organisation
PPA is part of a range of assessments that empower businesses to transform the performance of their teams and individuals – and deliver an immediate impact on their organisation.
The Personal Profile Analysis is a tool developed by Thomas International, which allows us to identify the interactions between key people, how they communicate, how they might work together (or not), and importantly, how to improve their interactions and communication.
Interested in retaining your key employees?
Get your free ESOP whitepaper.