About Lloyd Harris
Lloyd is an adviser to some of Australia’s most successful individuals, families, and businesses. His clients include multi-generational families and businesses around Australia, in addition to industry recognised advisers and commentators in the fields of Accounting, Law and Private Wealth Management. Lloyd holds both Sophisticated and Professional Investor status and is an active Private Equity and start-up investor.
From a business perspective, Lloyd has started and grown businesses in various fields that are associated with finance, including Financial Planning, Business Consulting, SMSF Accounting and Insurance Broking. His collaborative approach often involves working closely with clients’ accountants and lawyers to develop comprehensive financial and business strategies.
- Strategic Financial and Business Planning: Specialises in crafting plans that are intricately tied to business growth and sustainability.
- SMSF and Trust Structures: Offers expert advice on SMSF and Trust structures, including compliance, tax planning, and investment strategies.
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning: Collaborates with accountants and lawyers to provide robust asset protection and estate planning services.
- Succession and Exit Planning: Focuses on planning and executing seamless business transitions, maximising value for owners during exits.
- Financial Modelling: Providing comprehensive business and financial modelling to build wealth creation strategies that are fine-tuned to minimise tax and maximise net worth.
- Business Efficiency and Automation: Has a keen interest in business processes, efficiency, and automation, including the application of artificial intelligence in financial services.
Lloyd holds a Master of Applied Finance and a Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Banking & Finance, and Funds Management), amongst numerous other specialist designations and accreditations. He is also a Founding Member of, and Accredited Specialist Adviser with SAPEPAA, the ‘Succession, Asset Protection, and Estate Planning Advisers Association’.
Adopting a holistic approach to financial and business planning, Lloyd believes in the synergy of collaboration. He aims to empower clients to realise their financial and business potential while ensuring a secure and prosperous future, without overpromising.