ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE 4 HOURS CPD POINTS.
More than 5,000 baby boomers are turning 65 each week in Australia. Those that own businesses are not well prepared for succession or exit – they do not know what the business is worth, how they can exit or what steps they need to take to prepare.
Over 70% will turn to their accountants for this advice.
We are pleased to invite you to our half-day Business Succession & Exit Planning conference, which has been specifically designed to provide you with the tools, tips and skillset to handle and benefit from this wave.
– Find out how you can use online tools to complete an APES 225 valuation report to start the conversation with clients.
– Understand the various exit options (10) and how they work for different businesses.
– Learn to use benchmarking to highlight over or underperformance vs industry peers.
– Work thru real client case studies in various industries to see the 21-Step Business Succession and Exit Planning Process.
– See how an Employee Share Ownership Plan can be used for Succession and Exit.
– Develop an action plan to offer these services within your practice.
Networking drinks will follow to meet with experienced Succession Plus advisers and find out how you can be involved in the next advice wave.
See you there!