Maximizing Business Value: The Roadmap to a Profitable Exit with Mark Dorman
Watch the full interview on YouTube or listen to this episode on:
Unlock the hidden value of your business and secure a successful retirement with experienced exit planner Mark Dorman, as he navigates the ironic ignorance of business owners, the inciting challenges that sparked his passion, and the compelling central conflict of preparing for a smooth exit in this podcast episode.
Mark Dorman is a seasoned business professional known for his visionary approach to exit planning. He’s the dynamic leader of Legacy Business Advisors based in Cleveland, Ohio. With a career spanning over 15 years, his expertise originates from his personal experience, where he navigated the rough waters of a business exit ill-prepared. Today, he utilizes this learning experience and assists business owners to prepare comprehensively for their own business exit, ensuring a smooth and favorable transition.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the pivotal role of exit strategy formulation from the early stages of a business.
- Absorb the significance of fostering young talent for the continued success of your enterprise.
- Realize the transformative impact of software like Capitaliz on expanding your commercial value.
- Recognize the assurance that partnership with expert financial planners brings to the accuracy of your monetary roadmap.
- Learn of the challenges uniquely faced by micro businesses in today’s market, and strategies to combat them.
If you would like to learn more about how to start preparing your business, then you can get more information here: It All Begins with Insights.
Ready to maximize your business' value before you sell?
Download our free guide on 15 powerful exit strategies you can action now.