Careers with the Exit Planning Strategy Experts
Graduate Trainee Analyst Accountant
We are looking for a 3rd year Graduate Accountant with a Corporate Finance major to join our Graduate Trainee Program.
As an Accounting Analyst, you will have a very strong process focus to help deliver our client driven projects. You are passionate about working with SAS and have great attention to detail. This is a unique opportunity to have a significant impact on a new business advisory software application designed for the SME market
About Succession Plus
We are Australia’s largest boutique succession and exit planning advisory firm, with offices in NZ and the UK.
About the role:
- You will liaise with our Advisers in the preparation and delivery of their client projects
- You will conduct research and reports on specific projects for various stakeholders across the business as required
- Complete analysis and prepare advice for business clients relating to:
- Strategic accounting
- Taxation accounting and strategy
- Financial management
- Due diligence analysis of financial and other business information
- Small business CGT concession
Strong attention to detail is essential to this role, including being a proactive thinker with strong problem solving skills.
Sound technical abilities in Microsoft Excel, with excellent macro skills are required.
An ideal candidate will be in the final year of an Accounting Degree and demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as be a team player. Great communication and relationship building skills are required, in order to engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, then you could be a good fit for our growing team. If you want to find out more, please fill in the form and we can talk about the opportunity.