Increase productivity and maximise employee retention
An innovative way to gain productivity and retention benefits is to invite employees to invest in your business through a share plan.
With Employee Share Schemes you can;
Structure your business so everyone shares in its success
Retain as much or as little operational control as you want
Preserve your business by leaving it in trusted hands
Benefits of our Service
Attract, Retain and Motivate Key Employees
Employee Share Schemes help develop an “Ownership Mindset” culture with engaged employees so that they are invested in the business’ success and start to think and act like business owners.
Employee Share Schemes create a win-win situation. Employees benefit by owning a stake in the business while the employer benefits from improved employee performance.
Employee Share Schemes are a transparent and easy to implement mechanism that provides clear rules and guidelines to help with employee incentives and business succession.
Employee Share Schemes
Employee Share Schemes (ESS) are increasingly being used by business owners who want to gain immediate term productivity and engagement benefits while providing longer-term stability for their business.
An ESS is a mechanism to allow employees to own a share of the company they work for.
Advantages for you as the business owner:
- You can attract and retain high calibre staff by offering a direct stake in the business
- When you want to move on from your business an ESS can be an effective and efficient way to transfer ownership
- Save tax by making payments to the ESS that are deductible
Advantages for your employees include:
- Providing a savings vehicle where they can accumulate savings, acquire and hold shares.
- Creating a sense of community as employees feel more committed to ensuring the business thrives
- Save tax by purchasing shares from pre-tax dollars
Let’s Get Started
Book an obligation-free 30 minute appointment with a Succession Plus adviser to see how an Employee Share Scheme can benefit your business.